The Sefako Makgatho University (SMU) Online Application 2023 Academic year is open to all students who wish to apply online for admission to all Undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. Prospective students can apply to the Sefako Makgatho University (SMU) through the application page before the online application deadline in 2023.
Apply now if you want to be a part of SMU. The Sefako Makgatho University has evolved into a diverse, welcoming, transformative, and collegial environment. They are dedicated to guiding, challenging, developing, and exploring knowledge at SMU.
We include a step-by-step guide for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Master’s qualifications on how to apply to the Sefako Makgatho University (SMU) for the 2021/2023 academic year. If you can’t find what you’re looking for on this page, please use the “Sеаrсh Bоx” instead. The Sefako Makgatho University (SMU) Online Application Forms 2023 PDF Download is ready. Download here.
Date For SMU Online Applications 2023
To begin the SMU online application process, please carefully read everything we have written here about Sefako Makgatho University (SMU) online application 2023. It will help you learn how to apply online and what to do. Before proceeding to apply online, one must know when the application starts.
On this note, it is important to know that all Applications open on 1 April 2022.
How to Apply For Sefako Makgatho University (SMU) Online Admission 2023
You will need to follow the following in order to apply to Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences online:
- An email address that works
- South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, then your passport number will be needed.
Visit the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences’ website at www.smu.ac.za/
Examine the relation text relating to the application process.
To begin your application, simply click on it.
We suggest that you read the SMU Prospectus 2023 to gain a deeper understanding of the institution and how it works.
- Fully and accurately complete the application.
- Write down the same names as in your passport document/identity.
- Enter the name for first choice and second degrees (where applicable)
- Try to complete the residence section (if applicable).
- Pay R200.00’s non-refundable application fee and send payment proof. Use the system generated reference/student number when paying.
Application Requirements at The Sefako Makgatho University (SMU) 2023
Please do not forget to scan and upload the following certified documents :
- Certified ID/Passport (compulsory).
- Certified Grade 11 end of year exam results or your National Certificate for Senior/Matric/IEB (if you have already completed Grade 12).
- Certified copies of undergrad and academic records certificates (if you attended other universities).
- Certified copy of your certificate of marriage (if applicable).
- Evidence of the R200.00 non-refundable fee for the application.
Banking Details are as follows:
Name of the Account: SMU; the name of the Bank: Standard Bank, Account no.: 071244395 Branch no.: 020909; Ref no.: Your ID/ Passport number/ Student number
- If you have not submitted all the necessary documentation mentioned above, your application will not be processed.
- Unfortunately, your application will not be considered if your required documentation is not submitted within a period of two months.
- The University is entitled to receive more applications than it can and does not guarantee admission.
- University residence is limited and admission to SMU does not ensure accommodation. There is no place to study. The places are first served and the University is not bound to provide a place in the residence.
- A study permit must be obtained before registering as students for all non-South African and non-permanent citizens. Applications should be submitted in favor of the Sefako Makgatho Health Science University and submitted at the time of registration to the South African Home Affairs, Consulate, or High Commissioner of the home country.
- An application form will not be considered submitted after closing dates.
If you need more information, call 012-521 4058/5886/4315/4319/4137/4204/4979
I hope this article has provided you with the assistance you need; if so, please let us know in the comments section. Remember to subscribe and you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook for quick updates.