The North-West University’s (NWU) WhatsApp Groups have been a huge aid to modern students in terms of studying and exchanging pertinent school information. Here, you can get the NWU official WhatsApp number.
“NWU student self service, NWU email login, NWU Student Handbook, NWU Admission Requirements, NWU login, NWU Student Accommodation, NWU address, NWU Registration Date, NWU Acceptance Letter”.
NWU Official WhatsApp Number
Regular discussions with colleagues are also a fantastic source of support during academic sessions, which is why we’ve put this content together. If you’re still stumped as to where to discover the suitable WhatsApp contact for your department, have a look at the list below.
- CONTACT: +27 60 070 2606.
If you don’t have an active WhatsApp number, here are steps on how to create an active WhatsApp account.
How to create a WhatsApp account
The process of creating a WhatsApp account is the same on both iPhone and Android.
2. The first time you open the app, you’ll need to agree to the app’s terms of service. Tap “Agree & Continue.”
3. Enter your phone number. WhatsApp uses your phone number to identify you, and you find other users by their phone numbers. After a moment, WhatsApp will ask you to confirm your number.
Enter the phone number you want to associate with your WhatsApp account. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
4. The WhatsApp service then sends a text message to that phone number. Enter the code. If you’re using an iPhone, iOS should automatically find the code and you can enter it with a single tap; if not, open your Messages app, note the code, and then return to WhatsApp and enter it.
WhatsApp will send a code to the number you entered. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
5. Enter your name and, if you want, add a photo. Then tap “Done.”